- Preheat oven to 160ºc.
- Mix biscuit base ingredients together in a bowl and spread out into a lined 20x20cm dish.
- Place in oven and bake for 15 mins or until firm. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Whilst allowing biscuit base to cool, mix together mint filling ingredients. Once your biscuit base has cooled, spread the filling evenly, on top of the base.
- For your chocolate topping, place almond milk and chocolate in a bowl and place in microwave for 40 seconds. Remove from microwave and stir Repeat process until chocolate is completely melted. Stir in the protein and spread over the mint layer.
- Place slices in freezer until set. Remove once set and cut into 16 even squares.
TIP: Best served when slightly defrosted.
This recipe has been provided by Armada Nutrition Ambassador Vanessa Carley. For more great recipes from Vanessa, follow her on Facebook here .