CARAMEL PECAN BAKED BANANA
Okay, here’s one for the recipe bank… or for today! Popping a banana in the oven isn’t something that first comes to mind but what a brilliant idea! This recipe is so simple, yet so full of flavour and really hits the spot. Enjoy!
- Place your banana on a baking tray and bake in the oven at 200 degrees C for about 20 mins or until the skin turns completely black.
- Remove from the oven and once cool enough to touch, carefully slice length ways down the centre.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and pecans.
- Mix the stevia with the Greek yoghurt and serve over the top of the banana or on the side.
- Zap the Walden Farms Caramel Dip in the microwave for a few seconds until warm and runny. Drizzle over the banana and enjoy!